Artswork’s role as a South East Bridge organisation
Artswork is part of a national network of Arts Council England funded Bridge organisations. Our job is to ensure all children and young people experience the richness of the arts both in and outside of school. We work to ‘bridge’ together the work of arts and cultural organisations, schools and communities.
Since 2012, we have worked across the South East of England to deliver this role. We also work to further enhance and strengthen the learning offer of arts and cultural organisations through increased data and intelligence, connectivity, skills development and knowledge exchange, and work in and through partnership investment. We are currently delivering the second phase of our role as a Bridge Organisation, from 2015 to 2018.
The South East Bridge area:
- Isle of Wight
- East & West Sussex
- Brighton & Hove
- Milton Keynes
- Kent (excluding Medway and the three Districts of Gravesham, Swale and Dartford)
- 21st April, 2017 APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED Communications Officer, Artswork
- 20th April, 2017 Royal Opera House Bridge conference: Last chance to buy Early-Bird tickets to Navigating the future of Cultural Learning
- 19th April, 2017 Artsmark Support Offer | Fluid Motion Theatre Company
- There are no South East Bridge events upcoming at the moment.
- 28th February, 2017 Cultural Learning Alliance | Imagine Nation 2017: the value of cultural learning
- 8th February, 2017 Art and Design Education - a guide for Governors and Trustees
- 6th February, 2017 Artswork's Annual Review 2015/16
- 4th May, 2017 Child Protection & Safeguarding in the Arts and Cultural Sectors
- 8th June, 2017 Child Protection Policy Writing
- 14th June, 2017 Navigating the Changing Educational Landscape