Artswork’s role as a South East Bridge organisation
Artswork is part of a national network of Arts Council England funded Bridge organisations. Our job is to ensure all children and young people experience the richness of the arts both in and outside of school. We work to ‘bridge’ together the work of arts and cultural organisations, schools and communities.
Since 2012, we have worked across the South East of England to deliver this role. We also work to further enhance and strengthen the learning offer of arts and cultural organisations through increased data and intelligence, connectivity, skills development and knowledge exchange, and work in and through partnership investment. We are currently delivering the second phase of our role as a Bridge Organisation, from 2015 to 2018.
The South East Bridge area:
- Isle of Wight
- East & West Sussex
- Brighton & Hove
- Milton Keynes
- Kent (excluding Medway and the three Districts of Gravesham, Swale and Dartford)
- 25th May, 2016 Last couple of days >> Book your place for the first ever Arts Award GOLDExpo! >> RSVP by Friday (May 27th)
- 24th May, 2016 FOCUS ON: All-Party Parliamentary Group for Art, Craft and Design in Education
- 24th May, 2016 Celebrate 2016: Making the Case for Carnival Learning!
- 9th June, 2016 STEAM TEAM TeachMeet: STEM + ARTS = STEAM!
- 29th June, 2016 Artswork Conference 2016: Better Together
- 18th May, 2016 Infographic - Southampton Cultural Education Profile
- 18th May, 2016 Infographic - Slough Cultural Education Profile
- 18th May, 2016 Infographic - Reading Cultural Education Profile