Artswork’s role as a South East Bridge organisation
Artswork is part of a national network of Arts Council England funded Bridge organisations. Our job is to ensure all children and young people experience the richness of the arts both in and outside of school. We work to ‘bridge’ together the work of arts and cultural organisations, schools and communities.
Since 2012, we have worked across the South East of England to deliver this role. We also work to further enhance and strengthen the learning offer of arts and cultural organisations through increased data and intelligence, connectivity, skills development and knowledge exchange, and work in and through partnership investment. We are currently delivering the second phase of our role as a Bridge Organisation, from 2015 to 2018.
The South East Bridge area:
- Isle of Wight
- East & West Sussex
- Brighton & Hove
- Milton Keynes
- Kent (excluding Medway and the three Districts of Gravesham, Swale and Dartford)
- 30th November, 2016 Watch Arts Council England's Power Through Diversity LIVE
- 29th November, 2016 Gibb urged to make arts EBacc commitment after £300m music hub pledge
- 29th November, 2016 November: South East Bridge enews - out now
- There are no South East Bridge events upcoming at the moment.
- 23rd November, 2016 A Sense of Self: Engaging Primary School Children in Kent through Arts and Culture
- 6th October, 2016 Giving Portsmouth a Jump Start in arts and cultural provision for children and young people
- 21st June, 2016 A guide to fundraising for Cultural Education Organisations
- 22nd February, 2017 Understanding Further Education: A one-day workshop for the arts and cultural sector
- 8th March, 2017 Navigating the Changing Educational Landscape
- 17th March, 2017 Navigating the Changing Educational Landscape