Artswork’s role as a South East Bridge organisation
Artswork is part of a national network of Arts Council England funded Bridge organisations. Our job is to ensure all children and young people experience the richness of the arts both in and outside of school. We work to ‘bridge’ together the work of arts and cultural organisations, schools and communities.
Since 2012, we have worked across the South East of England to deliver this role. We also work to further enhance and strengthen the learning offer of arts and cultural organisations through increased data and intelligence, connectivity, skills development and knowledge exchange, and work in and through partnership investment. We are currently delivering the second phase of our role as a Bridge Organisation, from 2015 to 2018.
The South East Bridge area:
- Isle of Wight
- East & West Sussex
- Brighton & Hove
- Milton Keynes
- Kent (excluding Medway and the three Districts of Gravesham, Swale and Dartford)
- 13th February, 2017 Busy Doing Nothing at Tate Modern | 6 & 7 February
- 13th February, 2017 Join the Our Lives experiment today! Deadline: 20th March
- 8th February, 2017 'Brexit may force progress on arts education', MPs told
- There are no South East Bridge events upcoming at the moment.
- 8th February, 2017 Art and Design Education - a guide for Governors and Trustees
- 6th February, 2017 Artswork's Annual Review 2015/16
- 24th January, 2017 It Came: a comic by Karrie Fransman
- 9th March, 2017 Raising Funds for your School - An introduction to budgeting and bid writing for arts and cultural projects
- 29th March, 2017 Raising Funds for your School - An introduction to budgeting and bid writing for arts and cultural projects
- 4th May, 2017 Child Protection & Safeguarding in the Arts and Cultural Sectors