The English National Youth Arts Network (ENYAN) is a network for those using the arts in their work with children and young people – the Youth Arts sector. Its role is to support, stimulate and advocate at national, regional, local and grass roots levels.
- We share Youth Arts sector news as well as encourage you to share your own
- The Members Directory is an opportunity to promote your offering and connect with others
- The monthly enews highlights the latest policies, issues and happens relevant to you
- The resources library contains case studies and toolkits to support your work
- Exclusively for ENYAN Members – a 10% discount on Artsplan Training
If you already have a login for the Artswork site, head to Update Details, scroll to the bottom, and tick the ‘Register for ENYAN Membership’ box.
- 23rd May, 2017 Derek Hodgson, Research Associate at the University of York, on 'What's the point of art?'
- 23rd May, 2017 How to involve deaf artists in the visual arts | deaf & interpreter awareness training | Brighton | June 5th
- 23rd May, 2017 Arts education key to audience development, report concludes
- There are no English National Youth Arts Network events upcoming at the moment.
- 18th October, 2016 From Live to Digital: Understanding the Impact of Digital Developments in Theatre on Audiences, Production and Distribution
- 11th October, 2016 Museums for Health and Wellbeing report
- 1st September, 2016 The Good Childhood Report 2016
- There are no English National Youth Arts Network training courses upcoming at the moment.