Artswork’s Professional Development & Training Programme
A mature programme of over 30 courses – accredited and non-accredited – available on a range of levels and covering a wide range of topics
Artsplan Training Courses are available on a range of levels and covering a wide range of topics. These are aimed at both new and experienced arts, education and youth practitioners who wish to build their skills, knowledge and understanding of how they can work in and through the arts with young people.
Artswork is committed to enhancing and raising the standard of youth arts practice. We have developed these courses through consultation with the arts, education and youth sectors. They are delivered by a team of highly experienced trainers across England. We are always interested in receiving feedback on our work, and are happy to consider the development of new courses to meet new needs.
And remember if you are a member of the English National Youth Arts Network (ENYAN) you will receive a 10% discount on our full-price training courses.
- 7th March, 2017 Places still available for our upcoming Artsplan course 'Facilitation Skills' 22nd March at BALTIC
- 1st March, 2017 February South East Bridge enews out now - read it here!
- 6th February, 2017 Artswork's Annual Review 2015/16: Read it here
- There are no Artsplan Training events upcoming at the moment.
- There are no new Artsplan Training downloads available at the moment.
- 28th June, 2017 Implementing Diversity and Equality: Bridging Policy and Practice
- 29th June, 2017 Facilitation Skills
- 6th July, 2017 Mentoring: The Next Creative Generation