Artsmark – Inspiring young people through the arts and culture.
The new Artsmark award has now been launched by Arts Council England. Designed by schools, the award will help schools deliver a high quality arts and cultural education – and provide an excellent way for them to demonstrate their commitment to this. Artsmark can help unlock the potential of children and young people, help to develop character and talent, and increase their knowledge and understanding.
Across the country Artsmark is rewarding more and more schools for championing arts and culture. Any school or youth justice setting can apply. Artsmark schools gain access to exceptional resources as well as networks of the country’s most treasured cultural organisations, helping them develop and strengthen their arts provision.
To find out more about the new Artsmark and how it can benefit your school click here. If you have any questions about your own school, please don’t hesitate to contact us on [email protected] / 02380 332 491.
- 29th November, 2016 November: South East Bridge enews - out now
- 23rd November, 2016 CASE STUDY | A Sense of Self: Engaging Primary School Children in Kent through Arts and Culture
- 25th October, 2016 October South East Bridge enews - out now! Read it here...
- There are no Artsmark events upcoming at the moment.
- 16th December, 2016 Artsmark links with Arts Award
- 9th December, 2014 Crofton Hammond Infant School: Journey to Artsmark Gold
- 8th December, 2014 Artsmark School to School Mentor Programme: Kent
- There are no Artsmark training courses upcoming at the moment.