Arts Award’s unique qualifications support young people to develop as artists and arts leaders by expanding their creativity, leadership and communication skills.
Open to anyone aged up to 25, Arts Award has 5 levels and embraces all interests. Throughout their award young people learn to work independently, helping them to prepare for further education and employment.
Arts Award is managed by Trinity College London in association with Arts Council England working with 10 regional Bridge organisations. Artswork is part of this network, funded by Arts Council England, who lead on Arts Award regional development.
Arts Award is just one of the ways we can help your organisation meet Arts Council England’s Cultural Education Challenge.
Got a question about Arts Award? Visit here or call the Helpdesk on 02078 206178
Want to contact someone at Artswork regarding development or support for Arts Award in the South East? Email [email protected] or call 02380 332491
Cumulative Award History April 2012 to February 2017
- 24th May, 2017 The Department for Doing Nothing returns for a pop-up Southampton Celebration
- 23rd May, 2017 Using VR and Gaming to inspire and engage boys in Havant
- 26th April, 2017 Creativity & Life Chances: Artswork Conference 2017 | Get your Early Bird tickets now!
- There are no Arts Award events upcoming at the moment.
- 25th October, 2016 Oxfordshire Short Breaks Scheme
- 21st June, 2016 Arts Award in Brighton and Hove Libraries
- 13th April, 2016 Supporting Arts Award in Libraries in Southampton
- There are no Arts Award training courses upcoming at the moment.