Arts Award offers young people an inspiring arts journey. Each path can take a different direction – from fashion to film-making, from dance to design, from photography to poetry. Whichever route they choose to follow, young people are always in the driving seat.
Arts Award’s unique qualifications support young people to develop as artists and arts leaders. The programme develops their creativity, leadership and communication skills.
Open to anyone aged up to 25, Arts Award embraces all interests and backgrounds. Through working towards an award young people learn to work independently, helping them to prepare for further education and employment.
Arts Award motivates and celebrates young people’s artistic achievements. Young people can achieve an award through any arts, media or cultural activity, developing knowledge and understanding of their chosen art forms.
Arts Award is managed by Trinity College London in association with Arts Council England working with 10 regional Bridge organisations. Artswork is part of this network, funded by Arts Council England, who lead on Arts Award regional development.
Arts Award is just one of the ways we can help your organisation meet Arts Council England’s Cultural Education Challenge.
Cumulative Award History April 2012 to September 2015
- 25th May, 2016 Last couple of days >> Book your place for the first ever Arts Award GOLDExpo! >> RSVP by Friday (May 27th)
- 16th May, 2016 Children's Art Week 2016
- 16th May, 2016 Arts Award Voice invite you to Gold Expo 2016!
- There are no Arts Award events upcoming at the moment.
- 13th April, 2016 Supporting Arts Award in Libraries in Southampton
- 2nd March, 2016 Berkshire Libraries - Meet the Author programme
- 22nd December, 2015 Hands On! Art Meets Archeology at Fishbourne Roman Palace
- There are no Arts Award training courses upcoming at the moment.