Each year, Artswork aims to deliver a range of innovative, focused and strategic arts and cultural projects and programmes.
We work in strong partnerships and collaborations with the arts, cultural and education/youth sectors to achieve this.
We deliver our work in the following ways:
- Through our role as the Bridge Delivery Organisation for the South East region. Artswork is supported by Arts Council England to deliver this major strategic role (NB from April 2012 to March 2018)
- Through strategic projects and programmes
- Through advocacy and networks including the English National Youth Arts Network (ENYAN)
- Through Creative Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- Through the development of leadership and skills, including Artsplan Training
We work through alliances with the arts, cultural, education, youth and community sectors and act as national champion to increase opportunities for children and young people to lead, participate, work in, experience and enjoy the arts.